Do you want to help ruggedized the world we live in? Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gumdrop Cases - Live Tough! Stay Protected.
Work in our amazing new office located in Jack London Square!
- Sr. Product / Industrial Designer
- eCommerce Business Development Manager
- Graphics Designer - Web and Sales Presentations.
- Senior Web Engineer/Producer/SEO
- Channel Sales Manager - Retail
- Goverment and Enterprise Sales Manager
- Staff Accoutant (Retail AR Expertise)
- Director of Finance / Controller
- Sr. E-commerce Customer Acquistion Manager for Paid Search and Marketplace
Sr. Product / Industrial Designer
We are seeking a top tier candidate to take on the responsibilities of a Senior Industrial Designer. This position will be responsible for creating and defining product designs from concept to completion. It will be this positions’ responsibility to innovate concepts, develop designs, preserve design intent, and iteratively refine designs with craft, care, and speed.
The design team will maintain and evolve the product design language and develop new products and concepts to expand the product portfolio. The ideal candidate must be passionate about the brand and care deeply about creating the best user experience possible. The ability to be a team player, communicate effectively and adapt quickly to a changing environment is essential to being successful.
- - Create, iterate, and refine product designs to meet core objectives.
- - Test designs through web surveys and focus groups
- - Develop designs into bid packages and source the best possible factory to produce
- - Manage the development process from cradle to grave.
- - 4 year college degree in Industrial Design
- - Proficient user of 3D surface modeling software (solid works, pro-e.)
- - Proficient user of basic 2D tools (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- - 6+ years of experience with consumer product design and development
- - Strong 2D/3D ability to communicate visually through sketches, models and rendered illustrations
- - Strong ability to quickly translate ideas and sketches into 3D prints and ID prototypes
- - Experience with component architecture, placement and packaging
- - A proven track record of leading and working cooperatively with product development and manufacturing teams
- - Strong understanding of manufacturing methods, processes, materials and constraints
- - Positive attitude, willingness to work hard, play hard, and truly love what you do
- - Able to travel 15-20%, domestically and internationally
Interested in this job? Email Us
Channel Sales Manager
Senior Sales Channel Manager works to increase revenues by engaging with new Channel partners and achieve high satisfaction, retention and the introduction of new products with existing customers. Additionally, the Senior Channel Sales Manager will own the sales order process for both new and existing customers.
- - Increase the sales into new customers and distributors as required.
- - Maintain communications with accounts, typically regarding order confirmation, order status and tracking information.
- - Provide continuous Channel feedback to management and other pertinent areas
- - Streamline existing processes to generate and distribute ad hoc reporting.
- - Analysis of sales order data and reports related to transactions.
- - Work with the appropriate parties to set up and maintain distributors, end customers, products, and pricing.
- - Verification of PO data, estimated ship and delivery dates.
- - Manage and resolve inquiries relating to order status, inventory shortages, partial shipments, and POD’s.
- - Maintain a sales funnel in the company CRM.
- - Travel accordingly to solidify relationships and make new ones.
- - Ability to articulate each product’s advantages and those of the competition.
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline.
- - Solid relationships and contacts with national and regional retail buyers.
- - Use of Salesforce.com and ERP/Netsuite systems.
- - Exposure to revenue generating activities in the Consumer Electronics or Fashion industry.
- - Working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a Start-up culture.
- - Interacting with Supply Chain, Operations and Finance departments.
- - 4-8 years experience.
- - Extensive use of productivity tools (spreadsheets, presentation software).
Interested in this job? Email Us