Wood River High School Selects Gumdrop Cases to Protect Samsung Chromebooks
December 20, 2016 – California based Gumdrop Cases was recently chosen by Wood River High School to protect their Samsung Chromebook 3 devices in Hailey, Idaho. Deploying Chromebooks in the classroom is a critical educational initiative to better prepare students for technological requirements present in today's world. Keeping Chromebooks undamaged ensures there is no interruption in a student's learning, and saves replacement and repair costs that eat away at a school's budget.
Gumdrop's Softshell Chromebook case is protecting Wood River's Chromebooks from damage by drops, bumps, backpack abuse, scratches and other punishment inflicted by its student body. The SoftShell case is the first to provide always-on drop protection and is capable of taking repeated 6-foot falls without breaking a sweat. The SoftShell's unique design strategically employs a combination of rugged and high impact materials that have no problem protecting the fragile hinge and corners of any Chromebook from the daily abuse they normally receive.
KEY SOFTSHELL FEATURES OF THE SAMSUNG CHROMEBOOK 3 CASE
- Custom molded to perfectly fit the Samsung Chromebook 3 (11.6")
- The only Chromebook case offering true, tested, 6 foot drop protection.
- The unique rear bumper design provides flexible hinge protection and heat ventilation.
- Dual layer shock absorbing bumpers protect vulnerable corners from impact and abuse.
- Tough, yet lightweight and easily cleaned, fiberglass reinforced polyurethane skin forlasting protection from general wear-and-tear.
The SoftShell Samsung Chromebook 3 case is available now to order on the Gumdrop Cases website or through a Gumdrop Cases sales rep for only $49.95. Gumdrop Cases also protects the Samsung Chromebook 2.
Are you a school or business looking for answers on how to protect your devices? Contact a Gumdrop Cases sales representative: firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 263-4332.