Flossmoor School District 161 Orders 1,000 SoftShell Cases for Lenovo N21/N22 Chromebooks
Flossmoor School District 161 Chooses Gumdrop Cases to Protect Their Lenovo N21/N22 Chromebooks
August 30, 2016 – Walnut Creek, California – Flossmoor School District 161 in Illinois recently chose Gumdrop Cases to cover their Lenovo devices with the tough and lightweight SoftShell case. Covering their Chromebooks with a high quality Gumdrop case will help keep the hardware in good physical condition - reducing replacement costs from accidental damage, and increasing the resale value if the district decides to trade-in or re-sell their devices in the future.
Gumdrop's Softshell case will be rolling out this school year to help keep the district’s new Lenovo hardware from being damaged by drops, bumps, backpack abuse, scratches and other punishment inflicted in a student environment. The SoftShell case is the first to provide always-on drop protection and is capable of taking repeated 6-foot falls without breaking a sweat. The SoftShell's unique design strategically employs a combination of rugged and high impact materials that have no problem protecting the fragile hinge and corners of any Chromebook from the daily abuse they normally receive.
- Custom molded to perfectly fit the Lenovo N21 or Lenovo N22 Chromebook
- The only Chromebook case offering true, tested, 6-foot drop protection
- The unique rear bumper design provides flexible hinge protection and heat ventilation
- Dual layer shock absorbing bumpers protect vulnerable corners from impact and abuse
- Tough, yet lightweight and easily cleaned, fiberglass reinforced polyurethane skin for lasting protection from general wear-and-tear
- Allows for full use of integrated 180 degree rotating camera
The SoftShell case for Lenovo N21/N22 is now available to order through a Gumdrop Cases sales rep for only $49.95, or pre-order on the Gumdrop Cases website. Gumdrop Cases will also be offering DropTech cases to protect Lenovo N21 and Lenovo N22 for $44.95 beginning in September.
Are you a school or business looking for answers on how to protect your devices? Contact a Gumdrop Cases sales representative: firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 263-4332.