Your cart is currently empty!
1. Eligibility — The Program applies to any sales opportunity in excess of 200 cases. The benefits of the Program cannot be combined with any other program or discount.
2. Eligible Opportunity Registration — To secure the benefits of the Program, an authorized partner must be the first to submit a Deal Registration Application (“Application”). Application must be submitted prior to RFQ/RFP release applicable to the Eligible Opportunity. Gumdrop will notify reseller if another partner has already received approval for the same Eligible Opportunity. Failure to submit the Application prior to the RFQ/RFP release will make the Eligible Opportunity ineligible for the Program. Gumdrop will use commercially reasonable efforts to accept or reject an Application within two (2) business days of its receipt. Approval or rejection of an Application will be made at the sole discretion Gumdrop Cases.
3. Registration Approval — Reseller will be notified via email of approval or rejection. No other form of approval shall be valid.
4. Registered Opportunity Discount — Approval of an Application will provide reseller with the largest discount Gumdrop extends to any reseller. Discount will be identified on sales quote corresponding to the opportunity identified herein and will be valid for 6 months from the date the Application is approved. Extensions may be granted at Gumdrop’s sole discretion.
5. Program Loyalty — The authorized partner agrees not to substitute or quote any competing products or solutions, otherwise discount is voided and must be refunded.
6. Single Opportunity Requirement — Approved partner discounts shall apply only to the Eligible Opportunity described in the approved Application. The authorized partner may register subsequent Eligible Opportunities for the same end‐user account. Eligible Opportunities or end‐user accounts may not be combined and require separate registration.
7. Program Revisions — Gumdrop Cases reserves the right to modify, supersede or eliminate all or any of these terms and conditions and to terminate the Program without notice. Any Applications approved prior to any such revisions shall be honored in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Program.