Dell Chromebook 3100 (Clamshell) Case
Gumdrop's DropTech Dell Chromebook 3100 Clamshell (Non-Touch) Case is a shock-resistant combination of thick silicone bumper skin and rigid polycarbonate casing for Dell's newest Chromebook.
The case features asset tag and embellishment friendly top and bottom and lightweight, 2-piece construction that is simple to install onto the device.
Dual material construction (PC & TPU) allows for easy asset management and prevents sliding on desk and countertops.
The case is charge cart friendly and Prop65 compliant.
- Reinforced air-cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Easy clip on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- Drop tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet making it TechShell Rugged 4-26 Certified
Tough enough to stand up to boys who forget technology is fragile. They drop them and we have not Had any damage! Worth the price!!!
Let me begin by saying that this is not my first purchase from Gumdrop Cases. They sell excellent products that fit well and offer premium protection for my kids' Chromebooks. They are the only way to go...