HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE Case
Gumdrop's DropTech HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE Case is a shock-resistant combination of TPU rubber and rigid polycarbonate casing for HP's newest Chromebook.
The case features asset tag and embellishment friendly top and bottom and lightweight, 2-piece construction that is simple to install onto the device.
Dual material construction (PC & TPU) allows for easy asset management and prevents sliding on desk and countertops.
The case is charge cart friendly and Prop65 compliant.
Usually it takes around 30 seconds for first-time installation.
At expert level, the total installation speed will be cut down to just 10 seconds.
- Reinforced air cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Easy clip-on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- 'Drop-tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet (TechShell Certified Rugged)
Normal Speed - Usually it takes around 30 seconds for first-time installation.
Optimized Speed - At expert level, the total installation speed will be cut down to just 10 seconds.
Installation instruction will soon be available.