HP ProBook x360 11 G5/G6 EE Case
Gumdrop's DropTech HP ProBook x360 11 G5/G6 EE is a shock-resistant combination of TPU rubber and rigid polycarbonate casing for HP's newest ProBook.
The case features asset tag and embellishment friendly top and bottom and lightweight, 2-piece construction that is simple to install onto the device.
Dual material construction (PC & TPU) allows for easy asset management and prevents sliding on desk and countertops.
The case is charge cart friendly and Prop65 compliant.
- Reinforced air-cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Allows full functionality when moving from desktop to tablet mode
- Easy clip on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- Drop tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet, exceeding military drop-test standards