HP x360 310 G2 Convertible PC Case
Protect your new HP convertible PC with a rugged DropTech case
Gumdrop's DropTech HP x360 310 G2 Convertible PC Case is a shock-resistant combination of thick silicone bumper skin and rigid, transparent polycarbonate casing. This see-through windows on the top and bottom of the case allow you to personalize and identify protected laptops by asset tag, school logo, photos and more!
We made it official and partnered with Dell to make sure these cases fit great and offer the best protection for Dell devices!
- Reinforced air-cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Allows full functionality when moving from desktop to tablet mode
- Easy clip on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- Drop tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet, exceeding military drop-test standards
Normal Speed - Usually it takes around 30 seconds for first-time installation.
Optimized Speed - At expert level, the total installation speed will be cut down to just 10 seconds.
Installation instruction will soon be available.