DropTech HP Elitebook x360 1030 G3 Case
Gumdrop's DropTech HP Elitebook x360 1030 G3 Case Case is a shock-resistant combination of thick silicone bumper skin and rigid polycarbonate casing for HP's newest hardware.
The case features asset tag and embellishment friendly top and bottom and lightweight, 2-piece construction that is simple to install onto the device.
Dual material construction (PC & TPU) allows for easy asset management and prevents sliding on desk and countertops.
The case is charge cart friendly and Prop65 compliant.
- Reinforced air-cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Allows full functionality when moving from desktop to tablet mode
- Easy clip on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- Drop tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet, exceeding military drop-test standards
Normal Speed - Usually it takes around 30 seconds for first-time installation.
Optimized Speed - At expert level, the total installation speed will be cut down to just 10 seconds.
Seems like it always sells out. REALLY slick case for my corporate computer. Protects it well in case I ever drop it, I can be clumsy. You can still fold the back of the screen, overall I’m VERY happy!
This was so easy to install and protects my computer without being bulky. I really really like this product!
Installation instruction will soon be available.