DropTech HP Elitebook x360 1030 G3 Case
Gumdrop's DropTech HP Elitebook x360 1030 G3 Case is a shock-resistant combination of thick silicone bumper skin and rigid polycarbonate casing for HP's newest hardware.
The case features asset tag and embellishment friendly top and bottom and lightweight, 2-piece construction that is simple to install onto the device.
Dual material construction (PC & TPU) allows for easy asset management and prevents sliding on desk and countertops.
The case is charge cart friendly and Prop65 compliant.
- Reinforced air-cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Allows full functionality when moving from desktop to tablet mode
- Easy clip on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- Drop tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet, exceeding military drop-test standards
Seems like it always sells out. REALLY slick case for my corporate computer. Protects it well in case I ever drop it, I can be clumsy. You can still fold the back of the screen, overall I’m VERY happy!
Fit on screen panel could be a little better at hinge and the middle tab on the right side of the base piece could be a little slimmer as it will cover the edge of the volume control button at times.
Great case, sturdy and easy to attach.
The only thing that I would change about this case is the opening to the USB drive. With the corner plastic piece where it is, it makes inserting a USB drive difficult if it isn't a straight stick.