DropTech Clear Case for the 10.5-inch iPad Pro
The best drop protection for the iPad Pro 10.5 is here! Gumdrop's new DropTech Clear case offers multiple layers of custom molded, shock absorbing material to keep your Tablet securely protected.
All ports and controls are openly accessible, allowing for hassle-free functionality for all the features of your tablet.
- HEAVY DUTY CASE FOR IPAD PRO 10.5: The DropTech Clear case remains tough as nails, able to take repeated drops without breaking a sweat.
- PERFECT FOR WORK OR SCHOOL ENVIRONMENTS: The new transparent Polycarbonate back strengthens the case and now allows you to easily display asset tags, logos or simply gaze at the iconic Apple logo.
- KEEP YOUR IPAD LOOKING LIKE NEW: Screen protector keeps scratches, smudges and spills at bay. Now it's more affordable than ever to keep your tablet in near perfect condition!
- Complete protection for the iPad Pro 10.5, including screen and port covers
- Reinforced rubber bumpers on the corners and replaceable screen shield prevents scratches
- Easy snap-on design with full access to touch ID technology
- Impact resistant, dual-layer silicone/ABS construction
I love this case for an iPad that mostly stays in my home. I don't use the front screen - doesn't really need it. I think the previous models of this case used a slightly different rubber (silicone?) material that had more grip, but this model works well and is less bulky. All told, I'm really satisfied with this case.
“I rate this Five Stars Its A Great Case!! Fits Well,Really Rugged, Really kid friendly .Well made too, Material Great!!!”
“Love this case! I have purchased several droptech cases for a verity of products and have loved them all. My sister teaches little kids and this has been the only case that has kept the device in perfect condition even after being thrown across the room.”
"Great product. We've used them in our classroom with multiple students and been very happy with them.”
“This was used for a chromebook and fit perfectly. It was exactly what I expected”