Warsaw Community School Selects Gumdrop Cases to Cover 2,230 iPad Air 2 Devices
September 20, 2016 – Walnut Creek, California – Warsaw Community School in Indiana recently selected Gumdrop Cases to cover 2,230 iPad Air 2 devices with the black DropTech case.
Gumdrop’s DropTech iPad Air 2 case is protecting the Warsaw Community School iPad Air 2’s this school year from damage relating to drops, bumps, backpack abuse, scratches and other punishment inflicted by its student body. If you’re looking for the most rugged protection available for the iPad Air 2, you’ve found it in the durable DropTech collection from Gumdrop Cases. The rugged silicone cover combined with the rigid inner frame is quickly making DropTech cases the go-to solution for protection at home, work or school environments. Gumdrop cases have been rigorously tested and can survive repeated 6-foot falls on concrete or tile!
- Passed Military Specifications Drop Test! Certified MIL-STD-810G compliant, which means it went through 26 drops from 4 feet.
- Complete protection for the iPad Air 2, including screen and port covers.
- Rigid internal frame protects against drops (also tested from 6-feet onto concrete) and an outer silicone skin that absorbs shock and vibration.
- Integrated and replaceable screen shield prevents scratches.
- Full access to touch ID technology.
The DropTech iPad Air 2 case is available on the Gumdrop Cases website in 8 different color combinations for only $59.95. Gumdrop Cases also offers DropTech cases to protect iPad Air, iPad Pro 9.7, and iPad Pro 12.9 for the same price each.
Looking for answers on how to protect Apple devices? Contact a Gumdrop Cases representative: firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 263-4332.