- What happens after I place my order?
- Amazon will attempt to verify the order detail and payment method. At this stage, order and payment verification varies and may extend order processing times. Please make sure the details and information you provide are correct and valid to avoid any order processing delays. In times when order is fully verified, you will receive an order confirmation from Amazon along with the estimated delivery date.
- When does my credit card get charged?
- As soon as payment method is provided, Amazon will attempt to validate and verify your card details. If verification is successful, charge/s will reflect in your account right away.
- I changed my mind. Can I change my order?
- Yes, for as long as your order hasn’t shipped yet. To do this, simply go to “Your Orders” and select the order you wanted to update and click on “View or Edit Order”.
- I changed my mind. Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel orders if it hasn’t shipped or entered the shipping process yet. To do this, simply go to “Your Orders” and select the order you wanted to cancel by checking the box of the item or selecting all the items if you wish to cancel the entire order.
- I received the Processed/Shipped Email for my order. Can I still cancel it?
- Yes, you still may. If you no longer see the “Cancel Items” option, Amazon may have already shipped your order. If so, you can go to “Your Orders” and select “Track Package” then click on “Cancel this Delivery”.
- Can I return my order?
- Amazon offers free return/s for purchases made within 30 days. To do this, go to “Your Orders” and select the items you wish to return. Depending on how you wanted the return to be processed, you will be asked to choose either issue a “Refund” or “Replacement”. Then, select your preferred return method and a return shipping label will be generated for you. Add your return label (if applicable) and package your items securely for return. If you choose a label-free or box-free return, you will receive a QR code. Bring the item you wish to return and the digital QR code to the drop-off location.
- How long does it take to process my order?
- On average for Prime members, and if order is in-stock, you may receive your items in two business days. As for non-prime, this usually ships within 5 to 8 days. The shipping time starts when the item ships. Transit times is calculated using business days except for orders with weekend delivery option available. Holidays is also considered when calculating transit times.
- Can I exchange items?
- Exchanging of items is only applicable for products sold directly by Amazon.
- Is my device compatible and supported?
- Our cases are custom molded to fit specific device models. We recommend that you verify the device type (make and model) before making a purchase.
- How do I find my device model number?
- For laptop cases, the model and series numbers are listed on a sticker or service tag located at the bottom of your device.
- For iPad cases, the model number is listed at the lower back portion of the device underneath the Apple logo and usually starts with “A” followed by a series of numbers.
As we all deal with the reaction to COVID-19 and new or updated school scenarios, we want to assure you that providing the highest level of service while protecting the health and safety of our customers, staff, and suppliers is our top priority.
Our goals now – and always – are to support student learning. Right now, students need to learn at home. And we will be here to enable them. All Gumdrop communication lines are open and our customer support and sales teams are available to address all of your needs when the time is right.
In the meantime, we’ve created this short FAQ to answer some of your most important questions. If you have general questions or need immediate assistance please contact our team.
Q. I need immediate assistance with getting device cases. Whom should I contact?A. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 971-1917.
Q. How quickly can I receive an order?A. We are actively working to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Every situation is different depending on quantity and style. Please contact us to get a clear answer.
Q. How do I keep the current cases we have clean and sanitary?A. We recommend sanitizing your cases with cleaning solutions or wipes. Make sure to wipe them down thoroughly between uses. We ran some testing with different wipes and here’s what we recommend:
- Q. Is it safe to put Gumdrop cases in an autoclave to heat off bacteria?
Our cases are temperature tested to be safe up to 60°C / 140°F.
Q. How do I reach my account rep regarding an existing open project?A. Any of our team members can be contacted at email@example.com or (206) 971-1917.
Q. Are your factories open?A. Yes! All of our teams are open and fulfilling orders.
Q. Can you guarantee the fulfillment of our order?A. At this time, we cannot offer guarantees but barring any unforeseen issues, your order will be fulfilled on time.
As all of our schools and districts strive to enable distance learning plans, we will be here to help. We will also continue to monitor the situation of all our communities so that we rise together to overcome the associated challenges. Stay well.