September 13, 2016 – California based Gumdrop Cases was recently chosen by Oakland Military Institute to protect their Acer Chromebook 11 (C740) devices in Oakland, California. The new Scholar + teaching and learning initiative implemented by Oakland Military Institute aims to provide each student a Chromebook they can use in class and at home, allowing the student body to increase their technological skills while gaining access to a world-class education.
Gumdrop’s Softshell Chromebook case is covering the Oakland Military Institute’s new tech this school year, protecting its Chromebooks from damage by drops, bumps, backpack abuse, scratches and other punishment inflicted by its student body. The SoftShell case is the first to provide always-on drop protection and is capable of taking repeated 6-foot falls without breaking a sweat. The SoftShell’s unique design strategically employs a combination of rugged and high impact materials that have no problem protecting the fragile hinge and corners of any Chromebook from the daily abuse they normally receive.
KEY SOFTSHELL FEATURES
- Custom molded to perfectly fit the Acer Chromebook 11.6″ (C740-C3P1/C740-C4PE)
- The only Chromebook case offering true, tested, 6-foot drop protection
- The unique rear bumper design provides flexible hinge protection and heat ventilation
- Dual layer shock absorbing bumpers protect vulnerable corners from impact and abuse
- Tough, yet lightweight and easily cleaned, fiberglass reinforced polyurethane skin for lasting protection from general wear-and-tear
The SoftShell Acer Chromebook 11 case is available now to order on the Gumdrop Cases website or through a Gumdrop Cases sales rep for only $49.95. Gumdrop Cases also protects Acer Chromebook 11 C720 and Acer Chromebook 11 CB3.
Are you a school or business looking for answers on how to protect your devices? Contact a Gumdrop Cases sales representative: email@example.com or (925) 263-4332.