DropTech™ Clear for iPad (7th, 8th, 9th Gen)
The DropTech Clear for iPad (7th, 8th, 9th Gen) is a durable iPad case designed to withstand the rigors of everyday handling, whether in the field, classroom, or home. Rubberized bumpers surround the case edges with our signature tread design and reinforced corners ensure maximum shock absorption while still allowing access to ports and Touch ID compatibility. The back of the case features a clear panel for easy asset tagging, something your IT department will love. Most importantly, DropTech Clear has earned third-party TechShell certification, guaranteeing drop protection up to four (4) feet. Our DropTech Clear case for iPad (7th, 8th, 9th Gen) provides custom-molded, always-on protection you can trust that is ready for anything. Why? Because we’ll drop everything to protect your tech.
iPad 10.2″ (7th, 8th, 9th Gen) (Models: A2197, A2198, A2199, A2200, A2270)
Education Pricing Available
Gumdrop is proud to partner with all preferred resellers. View a list of approved resellers here.
- New, thinner, lightweight case pairs perfectly with the new, also thinner, and lightweight iPad (10th Gen) without compromising the durability and ruggedness the DropTech Clear is known for
- Best-in-class drop protection to protect against falls up to four (4) feet making the case TechShell™ Rugged Certified
- Includes (optional) screen overlay and port covers to protect against liquids, dust, and dirt
- Features clear asset tag window
- Quick, easy installation (>30 seconds)
- Unlike other cases that cover the touch ID, the DropTech Clear is touch ID compatible
Techshell Rugged 4-26
TechShell Certified for 26 drops from 4 feet or similar
Need extra durable protection? Rugged Certified cases protect against 4 foot drops, which can be common from hands, backpacks, and table tops.Learn more about TechShell