HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE Clamshell Case
Gumdrop's DropTech HP Chromebook 11 G8/G9 EE Case is a shock-resistant combination of TPU rubber and rigid polycarbonate casing for HP's newest Chromebook.
The case features asset tag and embellishment friendly top and bottom and lightweight, 2-piece construction that is simple to install onto the device.
Dual material construction (PC & TPU) allows for easy asset management and prevents sliding on desk and countertops.
The case is charge cart friendly and Prop65 compliant.
- Reinforced air cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Easy clip-on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- Drop tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet making it TechShell Rugged 4-26 Certified
Very tight fit to the point that I didn't think it was going to fit at first. I had to get help putting it on. The cutouts for the vents underneath the Chromebook are spot on in their placement.