DropTech™ for HP ProBook x360 11 G3 EE
Gumdrop's HP ProBook x360 11 G3 EE Case is a shock-resistant combination of thick silicone bumper skin and rigid polycarbonate casing for HP's newest hardware. The case features asset tag and embellishment friendly top and bottom and lightweight, 2-piece construction that is simple to install onto the device. Dual material construction (PC & TPU) allows for easy asset management and prevents sliding on desk and countertops. The case is charge cart friendly and tested to Prop 65 standards.
Education Pricing Available
Gumdrop is proud to partner with all preferred resellers. View a list of approved resellers here.
- Reinforced air-cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Allows full functionality when moving from desktop to tablet mode
- Easy clip on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- Drop tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet, exceeding military drop-test standards
Provides maximum protection and meets CA Prop 65 Testing Compliance
TechShell was created to bring consistency to the device protection industry and become the standard for device drop protection.Learn more about TechShell