DropTech™ for HP ProBook x360 11 G5/G6/G7 EE
Gumdrop's DropTech HP ProBook x360 11 G5/G6/G7 EE is a shock-resistant combination of TPU rubber and rigid polycarbonate casing for HP's newest ProBook. The case features asset tag and embellishment friendly top and bottom and lightweight, 2-piece construction that is simple to install onto the device. Dual material construction (PC & TPU) allows for easy asset management and prevents sliding on desk and countertops. The case is charge cart friendly and tested to Prop 65 standards.
HP ProBook x360 11 G5 EE
HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE
HP ProBook x360 11 G7 EE
Education Pricing Available
Gumdrop is proud to partner with all preferred resellers. View a list of approved resellers here.
- Reinforced air-cell corners flex to offer maximum shock absorption
- 2-piece case with rugged, co-molded TPU tread on top and bottom shells
- Allows full functionality when moving from desktop to tablet mode
- Easy clip on installation
- Works in most charging carts but is ideal for take-home device programs
- Transparent top and bottom for easy asset tagging and management
- Drop tested to protect against falls up to 4 feet, exceeding military drop-test standards
Width 8.56 in. Height 12.63 in. Depth 1.3 in. Weight 0.79 lbs.
TechShell Certified for 26 drops from 4 feet or similar
Need extra durable protection? Rugged Certified cases protect against 4 foot drops, which can be common from hands, backpacks, and table tops.Learn more about TechShell