Gumdrop Cases announced today their new FoamTech case is now available to protect Apple’s newest 9.7-inch iPad from getting damaged. Gumdrop’s FoamTech iPad case is a durable, handy case perfect for keeping your device safe from kid-centric accidents, or for on-the-go active users. It’s lightweight and fits snuggly around the new iPad 9.7″ (Models: A1822, A1823), and also fits:
- iPad Air (Models: A1474, A1475, A1476)
- iPad Air 2 (Models: A1566, A1567)
- iPad Pro 9.7″ (Models: A1673, A1674, A1675)
The FoamTech iPad case is made of a tough, environmentally friendly foam and features a handy carrying handle that can also be folded for viewing and typing modes. The FoamTech case allows access to all ports, buttons, camera and speakers, and is perfect for school, home, and outdoor environments.
- Form-fitting lightweight case made from recycled EVA foam provides precise fit and maximum protection
- Built-in carrying handle doubles as a stand, allowing for both a viewing and typing angle
- Full access to mic, speaker, charging ports and media controls
- Easy for small hands to hold on to
- This case does NOT include an integrated screen cover
- Supports the NEW 9.7-inch iPad, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Air 2, and iPad Air
The FoamTech iPad case is available on the Gumdrop Cases website in black, blue or lime color for only $34.95 (USD). This unique, one-size-fits-all case keeps Apple’s popular iPads protected from drops, bumps, scratches and other accidental mishaps. Looking for answers on how to protect Apple devices? Contact Gumdrop Cases Sales or (925) 263-4332.