Come work with us!
Do you want to help ruggedized the world we live in? Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
PRODUCT MANAGERReports To: Chief Product Officer
Location: Seattle, Washington
The Product Manager will be responsible for leading the development and execution of our product strategy across several categories and multiple brands. The day-to-day work entails conducting market research to identify product opportunities; generating product briefs and specifications; tracking production timelines and costing to ensure on-time, on-budget launch of new products; developing marketing programs to successfully launch new products; and analyzing sales results to determine the go-forward strategy.
The successful candidate looks like...
- Independent quick learner, able to digest the history of our product strategy over the last 40 years to give context to the go-forward strategy.
- Ability to analyze and consume large amounts of data to glean key learnings that drive strategy. For example, the successful candidate will quickly learn all aspects of our OEM partners (Dell, HP, etc...) chromebook lines including device compatibility, processors and other configurations that affect product strategy.
- Create and execute affordable market research programs so we stay in front of market trends and competitors.
- Generate creative product ideas while also recognizing the importance of staying true to our overall business and brand strategy.
- Develop creative ways to test new ideas to ensure the company sees a good ROI when we do invest in new product strategies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Sales, R&D, Supply Chain and Marketing teams to ensure new products are launched on-time and with the necessary internal support and training to achieve the intended results.
- Communicate effectively across the organization so key stakeholders always know what we are doing, why we are doing it and where we are in the process.
- Build relationships with our OEM partner product teams in order to strengthen our knowledge of product roadmaps and determine new ways to support their hardware solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related degree.
- At least 3 years of relevant product management and/or product marketing experience in a consumer products company.
- 1+ year experience mining data from CRM tools like NetSuite, HubSpot and/or Salesforce.
- Average of 3+ years in previous roles (job hopper need not apply).
- US citizen or have authorization to work in the US for 5 or more years.
- Position will require approximately 15% travel, primarily domestic.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and climb 3 flights of stairs.
This is for a full-time position with full salary and benefits package.
Please note that candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US to be considered for the role.
Interested? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Product Manager @ Gumdrop Cases" containing the following information:
- E-Copy of your resume in word or pdf
- Expected compensation
- If you are not from Seattle, WA, are you willing to relocate and when?
Candidates who apply without the above 4 criteria will not be considered for the role.