FoamTech for iPad (7th, 8th, 9th Gen)
Gumdrop’s lightweight yet rugged FoamTech case for iPad was made for the elementary classroom. Featuring a convenient handle that can also be folded for viewing and typing modes, FoamTech allows access to all ports and buttons, as well as the camera and speakers. The back of the case also features a window cut-out for easy asset tagging and scanning. Protect your investment and have peace of mind with the FoamTech rugged case from Gumdrop Cases. making FoamTech the best choice for K-12 classrooms.
iPad 10.2″ (7th Gen and 8th Gen) (Models: A2197, A2198, A2199, A2200, A2270)
Education Pricing Available
Gumdrop is proud to partner with all preferred resellers. View a list of approved resellers here.
- Form-fitting, lightweight foam provides precise fit and maximum device protection
- Handle doubles as stand allowing for both a viewing and typing angle
- Drop tested up to four (4) feet and TechShell certified featuring maximum device protection beyond mil-specs, exceeding MIL-STD-810G
- Unlike other cases that cover the touch ID, FoamTech is touch ID compatible
- The back of the case features a window cut-out for easy asset tagging
Techshell Rugged 4-26
TechShell Certified for 26 drops from 4 feet or similar
Need extra durable protection? Rugged Certified cases protect against 4 foot drops, which can be common from hands, backpacks, and table tops.Learn more about TechShell