SlimTech™ for Dell 3110/3100 Chromebook (Clamshell)
Gumdrop's SlimTech case for Dell 3110/3100 Chromebook (Clamshell) provides a light, sleek, and budget-friendly student or workplace Chromebook case option perfect for back-to-school, distance learning, or working in the office. Designed to be the best Chromebook case for schools, the case features two (2)-piece, full coverage construction, surrounding the screen of the device with rubberized bumpers to cushion bumps and provide drop protection for falls up to two (2) feet.
With quick and easy installation and transparent top and bottom panels perfect for asset tagging and management, Gumdrop cases are an IT department’s dream. A perfect school or business Chromebook case! Our SlimTech case for Dell 3110/3100 Chromebook (Clamshell) allows schools, students, businesses, and employees to get the reliable protection they need with a case that checks all the boxes.
Dell 3110 Chromebook (Clamshell) Touch and Non-Touch version)
Backwards compatible with Dell 3100 Chromebook (Clamshell) Touch and Non-Touch version
Education Pricing Available
Gumdrop is proud to partner with all preferred resellers. View a list of approved resellers here.
- Sleek, clean, lightweight, always-on Chromebook case
- Two (2)-piece, full-coverage case construction provides protections for all eight (8) sides of the device
- Rubberized bumpers surround the top panel to cushion against drops, bumps and scratches
- Textured grip areas and frosted edges allow for additional protection from scuffs and scratches
- Best-in-class drop protection against falls up to two (2) feet making the case TechShell™ Basic Certified, offering additional protection beyond basic mil-specs
- Transparent top and bottom allow for easy, manageable asset tagging
- Quick and easy slide-and-click installation in just 30 seconds or less
TechShell Certified for 26 drops from 2 feet or similar
Basic certified cases are anything but! Cases that carry this certification go beyond mere accessories, protecting devices from 2 foot drops.Learn more about TechShell