As we all deal with the reaction to COVID-19 and new or updated school scenarios, we want to assure you that providing the highest level of service while protecting the health and safety of our customers, staff, and suppliers is our top priority.
Our goals now – and always – are to support student learning. Right now, students need to learn at home. And we will be here to enable them. All Gumdrop communication lines are open and our customer support and sales teams are available to address all of your needs when the time is right.
In the meantime, we’ve created this short FAQ to answer some of your most important questions. If you have general questions or need immediate assistance please contact our team.
- Q. I need immediate assistance with getting device cases. Whom should I contact?A. Please contact us at email@example.com or (206) 971-1917.
- Q. How quickly can I receive an order? A. We are actively working to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Every situation is different depending on quantity and style. Please contact us to get a clear answer.
- Q. How do I keep the current cases we have clean and sanitary? A. We recommend sanitizing your cases with cleaning solutions or wipes. Make sure to wipe them down thoroughly between uses. We ran some testing with different wipes and here’s what we recommend:
- Q. How do I reach my account rep regarding an existing open project? A. Any of our team members can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 971-1917.
- Q. Are your factories open? A. Yes! All of our teams are open and fulfilling orders.
- Q. Can you guarantee the fulfillment of our order? A. At this time, we cannot offer guarantees but barring any unforeseen issues, your order will be fulfilled on time.
As all of our schools and districts strive to enable distance learning plans, we will be here to help. We will also continue to monitor the situation of all our communities so that we rise together to overcome the associated challenges. Stay well.