Deal Registration Program Terms and Conditions
- Registering partner must be an authorized reseller. Click here to apply if not authorized.
- Minimum quantity of 100 units per SKU/PO (exceptions apply for roll-out opportunities).
- Opportunity will close within 90 days (Extensions may be allowed as necessary).
- All fields must be completed on the deal registration form.
- Our team will send notification of approval/denial within 2 hours of receipt of complete deal registration form.
- Request for quote will be sent to preferred distribution partner(s) within 2 hours.
- Distribution partner will provide quote within 24 hours.
- Full sales support through the duration of the opportunity provided to assist with winning the opportunity.
- Approved deals will receive special pricing discounts, based on the total units registered, to assist with competitive bids.
- First Partner Approval:
- Tier 1 – 100-499 units
- Tier 2 – 500-1,499 units
- Tier 3 – 1,500-4,999 units
- Tier 4 – >5,000 units, manager approval
- Secondary partner submissions for the same opportunity, based on the end user and products registered, may qualify for a discount but at one-half of the discount awarded to the first partner approved.
- Protected pricing for 90 days. An extension may be allowed upon request.
Reasons for Denial
- Registering partner is not an authorized reseller.
- Opportunity does not meet the 100 unit minimum order quantity.
- RFPs and contracts are not eligible.